Monday, July 10, 2006

A little bit about me

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:
Birthday:
Birthplace:Flushing NY
Current Location:Brooklyn NY
Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color:Brown
Height:5'8"
Right Handed or Left Handed:Left
Your Heritage:Jewish
The Shoes You Wore Today:Chuck Taylors - red Hi-Tops
Your Weakness:Weakness? I say HA
Your Fears:Fears? President Jeb Bush
Your Perfect Pizza:Crawfish, Andouille Sausage, Goat Cheese, Xtra Mozarella thin crust - well done
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Sell RLD
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:LOL
Thoughts First Waking Up:Man I gotta piss
Your Best Physical Feature:My Aura
Your Bedtime:When I am done
Your Most Missed Memory:1983 - 1993
Some people drink Pepsi some people drink Coke:And Some Drink Cok 0 because it rocks
MacDonalds or Burger King:Wendy's if anything
Single or Group Dates:I don't date
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Straight plain unsweetened tea
Chocolate or Vanilla:there is only chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee:double esspresso
Do you Smoke:no - never have
Do you Swear:I'm from Brooklyn - What the fuck do you think?
Do you Sing:daily
Do you Shower Daily:daily
Have you Been in Love:yes
Do you want to go to College:I can proudly say I have been thrown out of some of the finest institutions NY State has to offer
Do you want to get Married:Already am
Do you belive in yourself:Stupid question - Next
Do you get Motion Sickness:Nope
Do you think you are Attractive:Of course
Are you a Health Freak:Are you nuts
Do you get along with your Parents:yes
Do you like Thunderstorms:yes
Do you play an Instrument:Several - really well
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:of course
In the past month have you Smoked:no
In the past month have you been on Drugs:no
In the past month have you gone on a Date:no
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Yet another dumb question
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:unfortunately no
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:yes a number of times
In the past month have you been on Stage:nope
In the past month have you been Dumped:nope
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:nope
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:nope
Ever been Drunk:Ha
Ever been called a Tease:nope
Ever been Beaten up:yup
Ever Shoplifted:nope
How do you want to Die:in my sleep after a great shag
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:I am already it and I don't have to grow up
What country would you most like to Visit:Scotland
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:
Favourite Hair Color:
Short or Long Hair:
Height:
Weight:
Best Clothing Style:
Number of Drugs I have taken:You can't count that high
Number of CDs I own:Who can count that high
Number of Piercings:none now - had 4 a long time ago
Number of Tattoos:2
Number of things in my Past I Regret:I Regret Nothing - It's all about the trip

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

According to this poll, we really on kindred spirits!

Dumb Poet said...

I have always said that .... It's really scary

Allena said...

Fun survey - what are your tattoos of and where are they located?